Bull Inn Court
8 Bull Inn Court is a new (built 2005) construction in glass and aluminium off Maiden Lane in the heart of Covent Garden. The property is on 6 floors.
The property is on 6 floors:
- The house has under floor heating, air conditioning and halogen lighting.
- The house has an OPUS entertainment system which allows for music, TV and DVDs to be played in every room via a centralised system. There is Sky plus and High Speed Wireless internet
- In the basement is a double bedroom with 5′ double bed, fitted wardrobes and an en suite steam shower room
- On the ground floor is a large entrance hall, a cloakroom and a utility room with washer and dryer
- On the first floor is the living room with a fire place and a cinema screen and an open plan study overlooking an internal light well
- On the second floor is a very modern kitchen with Gaggennau and Miele appliances and an open plan dining room, again, overlooking an internal garden
- On the third floor is the master bedroom with 5′ double bed, many fitted wardrobes and opening onto a terrace with a barbecue
- On the fourth floor is a huge bathroom with a large Jacuzzi, a steam shower, a double vanity unit and a cupboard with the music and TV system for all the rooms in the house
- On the fifth floor is a roof terrace (however you have to be young and fit to get there)