A spacious and quiet two-bedroom apartment on the ground floor of a smart, modern, stucco-fronted period style mansion block. Equipped with all the amenities you need to feel at home and offering plenty of storage space, this apartment is the perfect choice for two to four people looking for high quality but reasonably priced accommodation in the heart of London. Whether you’re travelling for business or pleasure, a stay at this apartment is sure to be a relaxing one.
- Ground floor apartment
- Large hallway with marble-effect walls, hall table, video entry phone and utility cupboards including a large walk-in cupboard with washing machine/drier
- A 21′ x 13.5′ sunny lounge with 3-seater settee, armchair, crystal chandeliers, glass topped coffee table, telephone and TV with sound system
- Dining area in lounge, made up of a 6-seater mahogany dining table
- Large, fully equipped and tiled kitchen with larder, fridge/freezer, washing machine, microwave and coffee percolator
- Quiet main bedroom suite with Queen size bed in a mahogany built-in bedroom unit, CD player, sound system, mirrored wall, built-in vanity and dressing tables and built-in mirrored wardrobes
- Fully tiled en-suite bathroom with shower, hand-basin, toilet and bidet
- Quiet second bedroom with twin beds, built-in wardrobe and chest of drawers
- Fully tiled second bathroom with marble effect walls, concealed lighting, bath and overhead shower unit, hand-basin and toilet
- Free WiFi
- We reserve the right to change your Apartment if circumstances dictate but we guarantee a comparable apartment or one of a higher standard at the same rate. This will only be in extenuating circumstances ie fire, flood, owner’s decision to sell the flat – in this situation we will always try our hardest to find the best comparable apartment we have available.
- For lets of all lengths we require a Security Deposit – 1 week’s rent for short stays and up to 8 weeks’ rent for a 6 month short hold tenancy. The deposit also acts as a booking deposit to secure your booking. This will be refunded after the let, less any deductions – telephone calls, exit clean (for lets over 2 weeks), excess electricity usage and any damage.
- If your arrival is on a weekday (Mon – Fri) within office hours (9:00 – 17:00) there is no charge for key pick-up. If your arrival is between 17:00 and 19:00 on a weekday, or 09:00 – 19:00 on a Saturday, there will be a charge of £50 for someone to meet you with the keys. The charge after 19:00 on a week day and Saturday, and all day on a Sunday or on bank holiday is £60. For very late arrival on any day (after midnight) the rate will depend on the eventual time of arrival
- Cancellation Policy (updated 12-3-17): If you cancel your let more than 10 weeks before arrival we will not charge you. If you want to cancel before this 10 week period, please make sure you do so by email within UK office hours ie before 1700 UK time. If you cancel less than 10 weeks before arrival then you are liable for the full rent. However, if we can re-let for any of the days of your let we will not charge you for these days.
- If paying by bank transfer, any banking charges at either end of the transaction are the responsibility of the tenant
- All our apartments are No Smoking and the Head Leases on the apartment blocks do not allow pets.
- Where the option exists to change twin beds to a super king, there is a one off surcharge of £50 for this.