A top-quality, third floor, two-bedroom apartment overlooking the trees and gardens of the famous Bloomsbury Square. Being its owner’s London home, the apartment is furnished, decorated and equipped to a very high standard, guaranteeing you an enjoyable and comfortable stay.
Underground parking space available on request.
- Third floor apartment with lift access
- Entrance hall with built-in wardrobe and linen cupboard, telephone table/chair and video entry phone
- Large lounge with 2 and 3 seater settees, 4 seater dining table, double windows overlooking Bloomsbury Square, flat screen TV with Freeview, music centre/speakers, telephone, small library and attractive gas-log fire
- A modern, fully-equipped kitchen with wood-block floor, electric hob, microwave, 2 ovens, barbecue unit, washer/drier, dishwasher, and fridge/freezer
- Quiet main bedroom suite overlooking rear garden with standard double bed, large built-in wardrobe, 2 chairs, vanity/dressing unit and telephone point
- Full en-suite bathroom with white units, bath and power shower, hand basin, toilet and electric razor points
- Quiet second bedroom with 2 single 3′ futon beds, built-in wardrobe, 2 seater settee and computer point
- Second/guest full bathroom with white units, bath and power shower, hand basin, toilet and electric razor points
- Free WiFi
- We reserve the right to change your Apartment if circumstances dictate but we guarantee a comparable apartment or one of a higher standard at the same rate. This will only be in extenuating circumstances ie fire, flood, owner’s decision to sell the flat – in this situation we will always try our hardest to find the best comparable apartment we have available.
- For lets of all lengths we require a Security Deposit – 1 week’s rent for short stays and up to 8 weeks’ rent for a 6 month short hold tenancy. The deposit also acts as a booking deposit to secure your booking. This will be refunded after the let, less any deductions – telephone calls, exit clean (for lets over 2 weeks), excess electricity usage and any damage.
- If your arrival is on a weekday (Mon – Fri) within office hours (9:00 – 17:00) there is no charge for key pick-up. If your arrival is out of office hours on a weekday, or during the day until 19:00 on Saturday, there will be a charge of £50 for someone to meet you with the keys. The charge after 19:00 on a Saturday, all day on a Sunday or on bank holiday is £60.
- The out-of-office charge does not apply to Hertford Street
- Cancellation Policy (updated 12-3-17): If you cancel your let more than 10 weeks before arrival we will not charge you. If you want to cancel before this 10 week period, please make sure you do so by email within UK office hours ie before 1700 UK time. If you cancel less than 10 weeks before arrival then you are liable for the full rent. However, if we can re-let for any of the days of your let we will not charge you for these days.
- If paying by bank transfer, any banking charges at either end of the transaction are the responsibility of the tenant
- All our apartments are No Smoking and the Head Leases on the apartment blocks do not allow pets.
- Where the option exists to change twin beds to a super king, there is a one off surcharge of £50 for this.