A two-bedroom apartment in a modern block with a communal patio garden area. The owner’s home when in London, the apartment has smart, modern décor and furnishings throughout and has all the amenities to make you feel at home straight away. Despite being in an extremely central location (within easy distance of The British Museum, University College London, the LSE, Kings Cross, Oxford Street, Leicester Square, Piccadilly and Soho), the apartment is quiet and relaxing, with secondary glazing for further noise reduction.
- Second floor apartment with lift access
- Video entry phone
- Living area with partial smart wood block flooring, comfortable seating and small flat screen TV with cable channels and DVD player
- Fully equipped kitchen with washer/dryer, dishwasher and microwave
- Main bedroom with superking bed and en-suite bathroom
- Second bedroom with twin beds
- Separate shower/toilet room
- Free WiFi
- Servicing by arrangement
- Central heating
- We reserve the right to change your Apartment if circumstances dictate but we guarantee a comparable apartment or one of a higher standard at the same rate. This will only be in extenuating circumstances ie fire, flood, owner’s decision to sell the flat – in this situation we will always try our hardest to find the best comparable apartment we have available.
- For lets of all lengths we require a Security Deposit – 1 week’s rent for short stays and up to 8 weeks’ rent for a 6 month short hold tenancy. The deposit also acts as a booking deposit to secure your booking. This will be refunded after the let, less any deductions – telephone calls, exit clean (for lets over 2 weeks), excess electricity usage and any damage.
- If your arrival is on a weekday (Mon – Fri) within office hours (9:00 – 17:00) there is no charge for key pick-up. If your arrival is between 17:00 and 19:00 on a weekday, or 09:00 – 19:00 on a Saturday, there will be a charge of £50 for someone to meet you with the keys. The charge after 19:00 on a week day and Saturday, and all day on a Sunday or on bank holiday is £60. For very late arrival on any day (after midnight) the rate will depend on the eventual time of arrival
- Cancellation Policy (updated 12-3-17): If you cancel your let more than 10 weeks before arrival we will not charge you. If you want to cancel before this 10 week period, please make sure you do so by email within UK office hours ie before 1700 UK time. If you cancel less than 10 weeks before arrival then you are liable for the full rent. However, if we can re-let for any of the days of your let we will not charge you for these days.
- If paying by bank transfer, any banking charges at either end of the transaction are the responsibility of the tenant
- All our apartments are No Smoking and the Head Leases on the apartment blocks do not allow pets.
- Where the option exists to change twin beds to a super king, there is a one off surcharge of £50 for this.