A two-bedroom apartment on the third floor of a smart red-brick Mansion block by the corner of Long Acre. The apartment is large, well-equipped with amenities – including a 46” TV and Nespresso coffee machine – and is certain to make you feel at home right away. Secure and quiet despite its extremely central location, the apartment overlooks the central and private patio of the building, a view which can be enjoyed from an ornamental balcony off the double aspect reception room.
- Third floor apartment with lift access
- Reception hall and inner hall with video entry phone and ample cupboard/storage space
- Double aspect reception room with ceiling lighting and ample sidelights, windows and an ornamental balcony, 4-seater settee, 2 single armchairs and matching pouffe, coffee table, dining table and 8 chairs, display and storage units, land-line telephone and 46” TV
- Fully equipped en-suite kitchen with fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washer/drier, electric hob/oven, microwave, toaster and Nespresso coffee machine
- Main bedroom with super king bed, bedside tables and lights, ample wardrobe and storage space and double windows overlooking central patio
- Part-tiled en-suite bathroom with full bath, separate shower, hand basin and toilet
- Second bedroom with twin beds (can be switched to a large double), bedside table and lights, ample wardrobe and storage space and double windows overlooking Drury Lane
- Part-tiled guest bathroom with separate shower, hand basin and toilet
- Free WiFi
- We reserve the right to change your Apartment if circumstances dictate but we guarantee a comparable apartment or one of a higher standard at the same rate. This will only be in extenuating circumstances ie fire, flood, owner’s decision to sell the flat – in this situation we will always try our hardest to find the best comparable apartment we have available.
- For lets of all lengths we require a Security Deposit – 1 week’s rent for short stays and up to 8 weeks’ rent for a 6 month short hold tenancy. The deposit also acts as a booking deposit to secure your booking. This will be refunded after the let, less any deductions – telephone calls, exit clean (for lets over 2 weeks), excess electricity usage and any damage.
- If your arrival is on a weekday (Mon – Fri) within office hours (9:00 – 17:00) there is no charge for key pick-up. If your arrival is between 17:00 and 19:00 on a weekday, or 09:00 – 19:00 on a Saturday, there will be a charge of £50 for someone to meet you with the keys. The charge after 19:00 on a week day and Saturday, and all day on a Sunday or on bank holiday is £60. For very late arrival on any day (after midnight) the rate will depend on the eventual time of arrival
- Cancellation Policy (updated 12-3-17): If you cancel your let more than 10 weeks before arrival we will not charge you. If you want to cancel before this 10 week period, please make sure you do so by email within UK office hours ie before 1700 UK time. If you cancel less than 10 weeks before arrival then you are liable for the full rent. However, if we can re-let for any of the days of your let we will not charge you for these days.
- If paying by bank transfer, any banking charges at either end of the transaction are the responsibility of the tenant
- All our apartments are No Smoking and the Head Leases on the apartment blocks do not allow pets.
- Where the option exists to change twin beds to a super king, there is a one off surcharge of £50 for this.